Being part of Future Meat means that you’ll be joining a team of brilliant people who are here to make a mark in the world.
We are looking for YOU, our next Talent Acquisition Manager that will help us recruit professionals with a sense of adventure and passion to make a real mark in the world.
- Active ownership of full-cycle recruitment and on boarding.
- Utilize innovative sourcing methods to create a robust pipeline for future openings
Refine and elevate an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruiting
- Drive the FMT employer brand to all candidates and channels to have FMT perceived as an Employer of Choice.
- Handle connections and needs with global recruiters.
- Perform initial interviews to determine candidate suitability for placement.
- Interacts with hiring managers to evaluate and recommend applicants for employment and fill vacant positions for assigned facilities.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate.
- Utilizes telephone screenings, resumes, electronic applications, certifications/licenses, and assessments to determine if candidates meet the minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities to be a good fit for the position
- Coordinates on-site interviews between hiring managers and candidates.
- Maintain a weekly status report on open position and status.
- At least 3 years relevant Proven work experience
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and more)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both Hebrew and English
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources, organizational leadership or related field
- Work experience at global, food or startup company – preferred
- Personal qualities required for success
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
- Team player
- A healthy sense of humor
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is located in Rehovot
Full time job