Future Meat Technologies is a cutting edge food-tech company that’s looking for an exceptional Regulatory Affairs Coordinator to join our growing team!
The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator will support all regulatory activities worldwide.
- Support in writing, preparing, and maintaining documents for submission to regulatory authorities worldwide.
- Prepare and maintain technical files as necessary to obtain and sustain product approval.
- Perform overview of relevant regulations in the various territories.
- Compile and maintain regulatory documentation databases.
- Academic degree in life science or chemical/biotechnology engineering
- 2+ years of experience in global Regulatory Affairs and or / QA / R&D in the food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
- Excellent English skills (writing, reading and communication).
- Ability to work in a multi-interface environment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at strict timelines.
Apply here: email@example.com
The company is located in Rehovot
Full time job