Future Meat Technologies is a cutting-edge food-tech company that’s set on a mission to change the world by bring cultured meat to the table! We are the first company in the world to open a working production line of cultured meat, and we’re looking for an exceptional QA Lead to join our growing team.
- Management of the quality system of the company’s facilities in Israel
- Adaptation of the organization to the standards HACCP, and FSSC22000
- Adaptation of the organization to the requirements of the authorities in Israel and overseas
- Writing, updating and archiving of SOPs
- Performing internal quality tests / preparation and accompanying external quality tests (certification bodies, customer audits, authorities).
- Conducting investigations, corrective and preventive actions managing.
- Writing and managing validation protocols and validation procedures.
- Performance of trainings and effectiveness testing.
- Holds a B.Sc. degree in Biotechnology or food engineering – required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in quality assurance in the food industry
- Experience in implementing HACCP, FSSC22000 standards
- English level – mother tongue or high level
We are looking for team players, challenge crackers, innovators, creative talented people…
Apply here: email@example.com
The company is located in Rehovot
Full time job