Future Meat is a cutting edge food-tech company that’s looking for a fresh Junior Process Engineer to join our Engineering Team!
The perfect candidate will participate in projects related to the development process and scale-up of bioreactor-based cultured meat. The projects and experiments intersect the fields of bioprocessing, chemical engineering, and cell biology. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and skills from the above fields and will be excited to work on cultured meat. The job is 90% lab based.
- Assembling and operating benchtop bioreactors of several scales
- Operating pilot scale bioreactor equipment
- Performing analytical tests such as cell counting, biomolecule measurements etc.
- Preparing media and other reagents
- Operating bioprocessing equipment such as peristaltic pumps, filters, etc
- Carefully recording/updating data including experimental results, inventory, etc.
- Presenting data in meetings, drawing conclusions from experiments
- Building bottle/bag/tubing assemblies
- Disassembling, washing, sterilizing equipment.
- Ordering consumables and equipment
- Bioreactor experience
- Experience with aseptic technique / biosafety cabinets
- Cell culture experience
- Degree in the following fields: biotechnology, chemical, biomedical.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to spend the majority of work hours in the lab, including extensive manual assembly/disassembly.
- Excel/PowerPoint/Office skills
- Critical thinking
- Positive team attitude and initiative
- Technical orientation- the ability to learn and operate unfamiliar equipment.
We are looking for team players, challenge crackers, innovators, creative talented people…
If you have the above skills and want to work for sustainable and better future, apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The company is located in Rehovot
- Full time job