Future Meat Technologies is a FoodTech company that’s racing towards bringing delicious and cost effective cultivated meat to the market by 2023! We opened the world’s first industrial line for cultured meat, with the power to scale production of delicious cultured products that every household will love.
Summary of role and team:
We’re looking for a candidate to join the cell culture team at a leading cultured meat company. The candidate will work on cell culture routinely and provide support to other departments. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in cell culture, biological methods, and a high motivation to work in routine tasks in a dynamic work environment. The job is 80% lab-based.
Your Day to Day:
As a cell specialist, you will be responsible for all cell line maintenance and support that requires high technical and professional skills. You will operate laboratory equipment, bedding preparation, etc. Methodical work and ability to work according to a protocol. This work is a combination of highly skilled technical work and the ability to take educated actions
The ideal candidate:
- BSc. / M.Sc. in Life Sciences or relevant biological degree.
- experience in mammalian cell culture (preferred primary cell culture),
- Knowledge and experience (possible experience during university degree) in the following areas: Cell cultures – must, and laboratory work experience, biological methods and processes, and familiarity with cell biology
- Documentation ability and writing work reports.
- Fast-learner and independent.
- Excellent human relations, and ability to work in a team.
- High motivation and multitasking ability.
If you want to be a part of a product that has a wide impact on the world, your place is with us. Join the revolution today. Join FMT!
Apply here: future-meat.93.B2E@comeetapply.com
The company is located in Rehovot
Full time job