Future Meat Technologies is a FoodTech company that’s racing towards bringing delicious and cost effective cultivated meat to the market by 2023! We opened the world’s first industrial line for cultured meat, with the power to scale production of delicious cultured products that every household will love.
You will be responsible for developing and running methods for the analysis of aroma molecules. you will analysis of a variety of nutrients and metabolites in feed and biomass using different analytical tools and operating instruments independently, working up samples, designing methods, following protocols, summarizing results, and creating reports.
The position is closely associated with a diverse team of talented engineers and scientists – the candidate must be a good human who enjoys learning and contributing alongside other good humans.
Required Education and Experience
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related fields with 2+ years of experience.
- Expertise in one or more of the following methods: HPLC, GC-MS, FTIR or ELISA.
- Experience in head space sampling techniques.
- Experience in olfactometry is a plus
- Experience in the food industry is a plus
- Experience with aroma / flavor descriptive training and olfactometry analysis is a plus
- Experience in the pharma or food industry is a plus
We are looking for team players, challenge crackers, innovators, creative talented people…
The company is located in Rehovot.
If you have the following skills and want to work for sustainable and better future, apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time job